Just after purchasing lens from us, the very first query you could have is how to put on contact lenses. It very important to learn how to use contact lens. Steps not followed correctly may result excruciating eye infection that may lead to permanent blindness. Hence, knowing correct procedure is a necessity. Steps are as follows:
- Firstly make sure you hands are clean. Wash it and dry it with a clean towel.
- Cleanse your lens one by one using lens solution if its not a brand new. Make sure no debris or dirt remains in lens.
- Now stay in front of a mirror and use your index finger and put lens for right eye first on tip of finger. Find marker to ensure if its not inside out.
- Use other free hand to hold your eyelid so you wont blink and turn you head up.
- Pull down your lower eyelid with the other fingers of your applying hand.
- Place lens correctly by blinking you eye lid naturally.
- When you are sure that the lens is properly in place, repeat the procedure for your left lens.